FC Controllers Now Shipping!

The game begins...

Today is the day UPS delivers my FC6. They have narrowed the time from 9:30 to 1:30pm. I have setup my work computer in front of my kitchen window so I get the best coverage to outside. My UPS driver also has a side gig as a ninja. I can't listen for the truck because sometimes he parks down the street and uses a dolly to hit all the houses. He cares not for knocking nor doorbells. He can materialize to my front door, fill out a delivery notice and make it back up the street in under 3 seconds. I have a note on my front door swearing to Jesus that I am home. I shall not be defeated this day.

All vehicles zipping by looks like brown trucks.

I must not look away or be distracted.

Today is MY day!

Last edited:
The game begins...

Today is the day UPS delivers my FC6. They have narrowed the time from 9:30 to 1:30pm. I have setup my work computer in front of my kitchen window so I get the best coverage to outside. My UPS driver also has a side gig as a ninja. I can't listen for the truck because sometimes he parks down the street and uses a dolly to hit all the houses. He cares not for knocking nor doorbells. He can materialize to my front door, fill out a delivery notice and make it back up the street in under 3 seconds. I have a note on my front door swearing to Jesus that I am home. I shall not be defeated this day.

Today is MY day!
OUR day (hopefully)....but as a high rise condo dweller, my anxiety revolves around the folks in receiving room, and how many minutes it takes to Clear my precious FC6 thru their odd pseudo customs once it arrives.
Delivery - -

Current Event Out for Delivery 02/04/2019 8:28 A.M. Chicago, IL, United States

Last edited:
The game begins...

Today is MY day!
Good luck hope the truck makes it today :cool:

The game begins...

Today is MY day!

The struggle is REAL!!

My new pedalboard case is supposed to be delivered today... I don't think it requires a signature or anything, but as luck would have it I'm home sick with a nasty head cold. ;)

Anyone doing this with Planning Center Online's Music Stand App? This would be tremendous!!

View attachment 52220 Bjjp2 to be honest I use BandHelper on my phone to select the next song. That connects to the AFX via Yamaha BT adapter through midi. I had the top 4-5-6 buttons set up as tuner preset up and preset down. But have changed that to tuner amp volume up and down now being as I use my phone to select the next preset. But easy enough to push 3-6 buttons to access preset menu that shows the next 4 songs as well as bank up+ 4 or bank down -4.

Luckily, my UPS driver knows me by now due to the daily Amazon, Sweetwater, and eBay packages. Amazon delivery in always in stealth mode with packages mysteriously appearing at my door without triggering my dogs to dash down the stairs barking like the FBI is serving an arrest warrant (like they did to my across street neighbor a few years ago).

I decided to go ahead and jump on the FC-6 as well. My waitlist email was 5/17 at 9:47pm EST so I hope to be able to order the FC-12 when it becomes available.......whenever that day comes. I had been using my MFC-101 as a stopgap but just sold it with my axe FX II XL+. Thanks to all who posted videos on the FC-6 (and FC-12). This forum is amazing!

Well, I hope the FC-6 and FC-12 will be compatible with the Axe-IV because since I got on the wait list in November, I should get mine in time to use with the next generation

The game begins...

Today is MY day!

I feel fortunate. I read all of these posts on different forums about drivers trying NOT to actually deliver or handling the box like the gorilla in the American Tourister commercial. Every driver I've had has done a great job of delivery.

Same. I thought it’d be silly to put my name in when I knew I wouldn’t be getting the III until Dec or later. I thought my place in line would have long passed by then. Oh well.

I'm digging the compact look. I usually run 2 exp pedals, but after watching a few videos I may just throw one on a small board and be done with it. It's nice to have insane options right now.

I’m so bummed. My basement flooded yesterday, and I came home from work to find my FC-6 sitting in a couple inches of water. Off to Fractal it goes to see if it’s salvageable. Shame on me for leaving my pedalboard on the floor.

I’m so bummed. My basement flooded yesterday, and I came home from work to find my FC-6 sitting in a couple inches of water. Off to Fractal it goes to see if it’s salvageable. Shame on me for leaving my pedalboard on the floor.
Oh Man what a shame sure hate that for you having to wait to get it and then have it in a flooded basement. Bummer!!!

Back
Top Bottom