FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Just received the FC-6 today. I've been waiting since I got the Axe III back in March 2018.
Since then, I've been using my MFC for basics, so it will be nice to have full functionality back!
I took advantage of the FC-6 offer after seeing the RNJScooter setup Video.
Looks pretty versatile. The FC-6 is larger than I thought, probably 2/3 the size of the MFC.
The switches are further apart so they'll be easy to use live. I think it should serve me well. It's a solid piece.

I'm also on the wait list for the FC-12. If I find I need more options, I may pick up the FC-12 as well.
Looking forward to getting this set up tonight!

Last edited:
enough expression pedals? Seriously, think I can eliminate most of the FX loop now! External momentary/latching switches are changing my life already with delay and reverb hold! The stars have aligned, the clouds have parted and I'm one with the universe -- thank you so much fractal!

gear.JPG

enough expression pedals? Seriously, think I can eliminate most of the FX loop now! External momentary/latching switches are changing my life already with delay and reverb hold! The stars have aligned, the clouds have parted and I'm one with the universe -- thank you so much fractal!

View attachment 52236
What case is it that you have your Ax Fx III in? I’m using a 10u gator case right now, but I like the smaller case that you have.

Greetings all.

I owe you an update. We will not be finishing the waitlist by the end of January. (The original production estimate was too high.) We'll keep plugging away at the list, and I'll continue to update the Now Serving page.
Any idea when G66 will get a batch of the FC12's?....

Any idea when G66 will get a batch of the FC12's?....

Nothing has been announced yet. We like to ship a good number of new products in the USA or Canada before sending any to dealers around the world. While we test extensively, we deem it best to keep a very new release closer to home as final step in the quality control process. This will delay FC units to dealers for a period of time, but we'll update them so they can let you know what to expect. As you well know, there have also been certain factors beyond our control which have slowed the FC rollout. I recognize that the demand for this product is very intense. We're pushing hard to make and ship as many as possible while working to keep you informed about what's happening.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us all informed about about the progress of shipping of the FC’s. I know everyone at Fractal is working as hard as possible, and it just shows how well liked the Axe Fx III is!
And the Fc6-12 will be a great addition to an already awesome product.
Thanks again M

Just received a "special invitation" to order an FC-6.
I guess I'm special.

At present, we have some extra FC-6 units, which means we can send more invitations for FC-6 than for FC-12.

I got on the list June 13.

Just received a "special invitation" to order an FC-6.
I guess I'm special.

At present, we have some extra FC-6 units, which means we can send more invitations for FC-6 than for FC-12.

I got on the list June 13.

That is somewhat close to me on 6/19, I would be tempted. I want the 12, but hate the waiting!

Back
Top Bottom