FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Not trying to stir up any previous issues here, and forgive me if I have missed an update... has there been a change to the 'hope to be able to fill the wait list by January?"

Based on the posts I'm seeing, that seems to be the sentiment, but having trouble locating the source of the changed info.

The future unfolds, it isn’t determined. We’ll get product asap. It’s all cool. Everyone that has one seems to love it.
Yeah no big deal for me for sure. I’m glad to be learning from everyone that’s posting about the new FCs. I am excited too about the new FCs I know it will be an awesome addition to my current setup. Hope to see more videos on different setups :cool:

Yeah I’m going to start with the Fc12, space is not that big of a deal for me. And the 12 should be all I need and for the price what the heck.

I wasn't sure which version I was going to get at first and generally held the belief the 12 would be best. After seeing the full functionality I went with the 6, at least to start. My FC6 arrives tomorrow. I'll know soon enough. Had the MFC and loved all the features. For almost a year I have used a Morningstar MC6 and it has worked well, The FC6 has more functionality than the MC6 and I am thinking I'll be very happy. If not, I'll pick up an FC12 at some point and pair it with the FC6.

Yeah I thought about the Fc6 I just figured as much as I spent for the Axe Fx III what the heck!!! If there are more options I need or don’t need at least I’ll have them from the get go.
Get the Fc12 and I won’t have to even think about not having enough options. That’s my thinking go big or stay at the house lol :D:cool:

Yeah I thought about the Fc6 I just figured as much as I spent for the Axe Fx III what the heck!!! If there are more options I need or don’t need at least I’ll have them from the get go.
Get the Fc12 and I won’t have to even think about not having enough options. That’s my thinking go big or stay at the house lol :D:cool:

Or go so big that you have to leave it at the house..... I've built those rigs plenty of times LOL

You definitely have a good point there that’s for sure. Heck I could get by with the Fc6 but I can’t help myself lol
I’m hoping with the Fc12 that I won’t need anything else.

Can Fractal provide an ETA for receiving the invite to order based on the date of confirmation of receipt of reservation. I know that the amount of orders could be concentrated at certain times, etc., but, at this pace, it could take several months for anyone who’s confirmation date is in late May, June or later. Perhaps they can add something to the “now serving” sticky post that provides ETA for 1 day out, 5 days out, 10 days out, etc.

Can Fractal provide an ETA for receiving the invite to order based on the date of confirmation of receipt of reservation. I know that the amount of orders could be concentrated at certain times, etc., but, at this pace, it could take several months for anyone who’s confirmation date is in late May, June or later. Perhaps they can add something to the “now serving” sticky post that provides ETA for 1 day out, 5 days out, 10 days out, etc.

I think there are too many variables to account for; demand, how fast they are getting new stock in, customs delays etc etc

It’s kind of a no win situation as well. If they estimate too long, might result in turning new customers away. If they state a time and it goes longer, you’ve then got upset folks because they missed the estimate.

Ballpark estimate of q1 is probably as precise as they care to state, even though they might have a more accurate idea internally.

Or go so big that you have to leave it at the house..... I've built those rigs plenty of times LOL
Too funny! One of the main reasons I went with a Fractal. Lugging around two or three amps was bad enough. But my heaviest gear was my pedal board! None of this mattered when I get to sound like me. But when I have to sound just like (moving east to west) Gilmour, Green, Frampton, Knopfler, Clapton, Gallagher, Mayer, Allman, Felder, Betts, Walsh, Gibbons, Winter, Carlton, and Hendrix, imagine the pedal board! (Actually, just imagine Gilmour plus one more pedal, lol.)

Man, I wish I would have gotten on the King of To... I mean FC waitlist sooner - I jumped on in October. So maybe another 6 months or so to wait for my poor soul?
That catch-yourself thing was funny. I think my KoT wait was six or nine months. I finally ended up buying one from a successful speculator in the area. Anyway, it’s long gone now. The king is dead. Long live the King.

I think there are too many variables to account for; demand, how fast they are getting new stock in, customs delays etc etc

It’s kind of a no win situation as well. If they estimate too long, might result in turning new customers away. If they state a time and it goes longer, you’ve then got upset folks because they missed the estimate.

Ballpark estimate of q1 is probably as precise as they care to state, even though they might have a more accurate idea internally.

Per my previous post, where are you getting q1estimate from? The only estimate I have seen was from m@ in December, at which time was to the effect that they had received the shipment and it was thought they could fufill the list by end of January. I’ve been looking for info to clarify this to no avail...because if it has changed I need to make alternate plans as I am giving my mfc to a friend in mid February.

Just looking for clarification so I can plan accordingly as I am four days deep on the list.

That catch-yourself thing was funny. I think my KoT wait was six or nine months. I finally ended up buying one from a successful speculator in the area. Anyway, it’s long gone now. The king is dead. Long live the King.
I've been on the KoT waitlist since November 2016 and will likely come to the top any day now. It's entirely possible it'll be the same day as the FC-12, in which case I know which one I'll be buying :D

Back
Top Bottom