FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Now, I have seen people say they got their invite and sat on it. That would slow the process down.
It clearly stated on the invitation that if you didn't order shortly after receiving it, that there was no guarantee that it would be in stock. So they are not holding it for an unlimited time.

The distribution of waitlist entries is probably highly biased towards the beginning of the period, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Sheesh..I'm feeling all hurt and just got my III 2 months ago. I am still using my IIXL and MFC for now but whooooaaa man does the III sound better. Really itching to get everything together. I always kind of thought the Marshalls had these odd "relics" and kind of ratty sounding so I often use the Camerons instead which are super sweet for that bad boy Malcolm/Angus type thing but man, the Marshalls in the III are superb! The reverbs and delays are like 4k 3D digital dolby atmos LOL!!! Super deep and wide. I am just loving the III. I go all the way back to the when the Ultra was new and every step since. But Fractal has really come up with a super winner here. SUPER WINNER!

It clearly stated on the invitation that if you didn't order shortly after receiving it, that there was no guarantee that it would be in stock. So they are not holding it for an unlimited time.
Even if it is only a 24-48 hour hold, that still slows it down.

Is there a actual list that can be seen by us? If so can someone give me the link please. Yeah the wait is killing me.....

Even if it is only a 24-48 hour hold, that still slows it down.

Imagine how pissed people would be though if you get an email and 60 minutes or so to make a purchase ?

Busy at work and can’t check email ? Too bad, missed your chance. Didn’t see it in spam filter til the evening ? Out of luck.....

Have to provide a reasonable amount of time to respond, account for people working different shifts etc

I am one of the privileged few who got on the boat late....now I get to anticipate my invite for weeks...maybe months...and that is half of the fun of new gear.
When I finally get my FC12 there will be more support for Axe edit, many more helpful video's and likely some layouts that I can just copy and be good to go in an hour or 2....essentially reaping the rewards of all you early invite's work over the next month or 2....

I am feeling guilty about all that...so if one of you that has already got one wants to sell it to me...I promise to slave away at making up a bunch of different, hopefully innovative layouts....!
:)

Last edited:
Did not do an invite myself.

I would rather wait a bit longer and let any bugs get fixed.

The people champing at the bit for their invite think they have a long wait? I am at the back of the line, albeit by my own choice; and am being far more patient.

Yet another empirical confirmation of Einstein’s prediction of time dilation: one month and the clock moves just a bit more than an hour or so. A triumph of modern physics!

Desperation = Mother of Invention! As I was in the first 1.5 hours of the FC waitlist, was fortunate to go ahead and sell my MFC to another forum member, thinking prob all fine for January FC order. Then of course turns out the waitlist is larger than I thought, and of course this week my band gets booked for a Feb 2 show (1 week from today). What am I gonna do now...

Long story short, I already use BandHelper for setlists and midi control (Axe patch changes, lighting scene changes, etc). So I configure my airturn Stomp6 to trigger some midi in Bandhelper (Bluetooth), then config Bandhelper to send midi Scene changes, Volume Boost and Patch changes (and tuner on/off) over Bluetooth to my MD-BT01 plugged to Axe III midi ports...

Result - really small footprint 6 button bluetooth pedal, iPad, bluetooth to Axe... for simple changes of Patch, Scene, Tuner and Volume Boost, this is actually pretty cool!

Still want my FC-12 tho.

Back
Top Bottom