FC Controllers Now Shipping!

In other words, the waitlist began when the 1st person wrote "add me to the FC waitlist". End of story.

If it’s really first come first serve at FAS, I’d like to “officially” state that I want to be added to the waitlist for the AX9 and Axe Fx IV.

If and when those products may appear, and if and when there is an official waitlist for them, I will now expect to be first served.

:)

I’m trending toward the FAS explanation, that perhaps some people don’t understand time zones or simply misstate reality?

Hmmmm, so 3 and a half weeks later we don't have a single forum member that has received an FC? Where y'all at?

My FC-12 arrives tomorrow! I was lucky enough to slip through and order while site was in a rogue state.

What's funny, I wasn't even in there for that, I was shopping for cab packs and was like; "Oh, what's this FC-12 available for purchase?, I'll take one of those, thank you!" :D

UTC or die!

Timezones are a pain.
Due to frequent travel, and the average number days per location, I long ago adopted an average time zone. I live by Western Greenland time. Works for me, lol. Regardless, one doesn’t need to expend much energy, to know when New Hampshire likely receives and responds to an email. A helluva lot easier to figure out compared to John McLaughlin solos.

My FC-12 arrives tomorrow! I was lucky enough to slip through and order while site was in a rogue state.

What's funny, I wasn't even in there for that, I was shopping for cab packs and was like; "Oh, what's this FC-12 available for purchase?, I'll take one of those, thank you!" :D

Sames - got my tracking number earlier today.

Feel bad for all the people legit waiting to order that are getting worked, but I'm selfishly pumped it's on the way.

Sames - got my tracking number earlier today.

Feel bad for all the people legit waiting to order that are getting worked, but I'm selfishly pumped it's on the way.
You might consider googling a vintage author named Dale Carnegie, lol.

"How to Win Friends..." - Am I doing it right? haha
Thanks for noticing, that I was just joking around! Many years of fun with your ‘12. I’m getting on the early list for the MC16, where we just use our mind to change programs. I mean, why should my feet be inconvenienced? They have better things to do, dammit.

Back
Top Bottom