FC Controllers Now Shipping!

If you notice, the shop.fractal.com site shows FC's for both waitlist and non waitlisted people. I added the waitlist FC to my cart and did everything but press enter with my CC info. I emailed Fractal and asked them about it, but they said the only way to order is to wait for your invite, so I just deleted it from my cart. I even made a new password which we were told we would have to do on the new shop site.
I didn't notice... I have no need to look the until my invite shows up ;)

Congrats to those with invites! Looking forward to maximum reliable creative 'CONTROL' on stage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a few days behind the early birds...Not sure if I'll see the invite, though. I was also on the waiting list for the AFX III and never got an invite at all (even to my Spam folder). I finally bought my III after the sales to the general public started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my invite today:cool:. I only need an FC-6. Just not sure if I could still program stuff for FC-12 users though without having one? So I might need an FC-12 for my customer's sake?

BUT.... I don't have the money for either one right now anyway...:mad:..

Moke,
Curious what your strategy is for the FC-6?

I wish there were videos demonstrating the functionality of the units to help me choose. II’m not gigging right now so it’s difficult to determine exactly what I think I’ll “need”.

If I were to get my invite right now I would get the FC-12 only because I can’t picture doing what Ithink I might want to do with the 6 without excessive tap dancing.

LOL.. Someone send me the money for two. I'll send you one, and keep the other as my small finder's fee...;):p:confused:o_O

Seriously though, I will get one fairly soon. Working another job, slowly getting caught up..
Hey Moke don’t feel bad we are living in our drive way after Hurricane Michael wreaked our house and insurance isn’t wanting to pay. I’m wanting one (FC) also. But money is tight. :) Gotta keep smiling!

Moke,
Curious what your strategy is for the FC-6?

I wish there were videos demonstrating the functionality of the units to help me choose. II’m not gigging right now so it’s difficult to determine exactly what I think I’ll need.

Warrior,

Have you read through the manual? I found it gave me all the answers I needed - and their Perform 7 / 8 toggle is a great idea.

Warrior,

Have you read through the manual? I found it gave me all the answers I needed - and their Perform 7 / 8 toggle is a great idea.

I have.

To be honest, my eyes begin to glaze over. With something like this, I need a visual demoing the capabilities it describes. I seriously just can't wrap my brain around it by reading through the manual.

If I was a touring artist with the budget to support it, I would be one of the guys hiring the FAS team to come to my place and help me set it up.

I do agree that Perform 7 / 8 is a great idea and probably addresses a lot of my questions. But.... a demo would really help me see if I could get by with an FC-6. As it stands, I think I could get by with an FC-6 but I think I would enjoy the ease of using the FC-12.

Last edited:
THIS IS TERRIBLE sorry hope things get worked out. Makes this whole FC thing seem a bit foolish in perspective, eh?
Hey thanks we’re taking a break from moving stuff that we can salvage and just wanted to say thanks. This whole hurricane business has been crazy at least we lived to talk about it will never stay for another hurricane! Hey and I’m still looking forward to the FC12 :)

Just got an email from Fractal Audio Systems!!!!

About the 2.05 firmware release!!!

Dang it FAS..... don’t do that to me right now!!

Evil-Toddler.jpg

Back
Top Bottom