FC Controllers Now Shipping!

pedantic-1.jpg

So, now the FC page on the store has been updated and says that the waitlist requests will be fulfilled in Q1? I thought I read somewhere in this forum that they would get through the waitlist in January? I'm a late-comer to the waitlist (Dec. '18) so I really admire the patience that many of you have while waiting for this FC to surface! This thing is turning into the Loch Ness Monster... the occasional 'classic head & neck sighting' (With or without handles), blurry photos from live gigs that may or may not be 'Nessy', but no one can seem to capture an actual specimen of this elusive animal!! Seriously though, I kid, I'm sure it will be awesome when it arrives and hopefully that will be sooner rather than later... Godspeed, @FractalAudio !!!!

Last edited:
Human beings can live 3 days without water, 14 days without food, and _____ days without a FC for their Axe III ?
It’s been approximately 250 days, give or take. The earliest adopters began ardently checking the site since late April and early May. The waitlist was introduced in mid May.

I don’t have to live without my III. I only have to perform without it.

I got bored with the Kemper, so lately I've gone back to my ancient (tube rectified) Traynor YBA-1. I also built an ODS 50 FM over the holiday, see photo. The cabinet is almost done, but had to dash off to Germany for two weeks. Didn’t want to rush the detail work.

Attachments

• 445C9027-B8EE-4659-9761-1448BDD20685.jpeg
    445C9027-B8EE-4659-9761-1448BDD20685.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Guessing we will need a new $30 FC-edit app to go along with the new controllers to make it super easy to set up. All those things take time.

It's called Axe Edit III...

Yep, part of the beauty and point of the new controllers is that everything can easily be configured via the current editor software and the unit itself. The FC’s are just acting as a controller and don’t require any specific programming.

This will make things much easier than trying to configure a MFC to put it mildly.

Back
Top Bottom