FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Yesterday there were far more "Guests" online in this forum than "Members". Yesterday it was double the number of guests to members online. With that in mind, it's totally feasible for most/all of the invites sent to date have gone to people that don't even post on the forum.

You mean to suggest there are people out there who use Fractal gear, BUT, they don’t feel the need to spend hours a day talking about Fractal gear on this forum like the rest of us “regulars” do?

Yesterday there were far more "Guests" online in this forum than "Members". Yesterday it was double the number of guests to members online. With that in mind, it's totally feasible for most/all of the invites sent to date have gone to people that don't even post on the forum.
It’s true. Most of the people who read this forum are lurkers who never post, because they don’t have an account. And most Fractal owners never even see the forum. During daylight hours in the Western Hemisphere, there are usually twice as many guests online as members. Overnight, that ratio usually increases to around 4:1.

Last edited:
What’s really wild is, seemingly not one posting forum member was able to beat these lurking non-account holders on to the waiting list! Mind blown! Me thinks we’re out of the loop! lol

But seriously, we’ll all have an FC one of these days.

Unlikely. Regardless, I’m simply saying that I’m not expecting a letter, until others start receiving them.

As a manufacturing automation engineer travelling in and out of China, I can assure you that you do not want this stuff any sooner than Fractal has signed off on it...
That’s what I’m talking about!! I’m good with waiting until there bulletproof and fractal approved. :cool:

Yeah it’s a good possibility I figure I’ll get one when it’s my turn. It will be nice to see some videos of the FC in action.

It’s true. Most of the people who read this forum are lurkers who never post, because they don’t have an account. And most Fractal owners never even see the forum. During day
I gut hours in the Western Hemisphere, there are usually twic as many guestsonline as members. Overnight, that ratio usually increases to around 4:1.

They’re all Behringer lurking V-Amp users drooling.

I’m probably dreaming here but it sure would be nice to se a photo or photo’s of pallet’s of FC Controllers in NH ready for shipping next week. Just to ease the anxiety a bit.

Doesn’t matter to me if they’ve got a stack of 50 or 500, just matters where I’m on the list lol

Show me 500 and tell me I’m #700 or show me 50 and tell me I’m #49. I’m happier with a small shipment lol.

It was stated by Matt in one of the FC threads that the sales team was overwhelmed with holiday sales fulfillment. FC wait-list will wait until next week.

I don't think they are waiting on delivery...

In the same way that December 21 was the last day of fall, the last day of 'next week' will be January 12.

/shrug

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom