FC Controllers Now Shipping!

238350A4-C564-4C3A-915C-C0E07930B864.jpeg
When you get it unpacked, I have one question - how visible are the displays while standing? I read some forum comments from taller guys struggling to see the display. I'm under 6 feet so I'm hoping it won't be an issue for me...

Greetings Rekster hey the scribble strips are great. I don’t need my glasses to read them and full sun is not a problem. I tried to get a good picture but it doesn’t show up.
The FC12 is Awesome and takes very little time to set up...
Now for some programming.
For Everyone waiting on the FC 12 your going to love it...;):D:)

I’m 5’10”, 50 with lasik corrected eyes and I can see them just fine. I had to make one adjustment though. The rings were so bright I they were blinding me some, so I turned the rings brightness down to 25% and I have no problems. But my eyes have always been sensitive to bright light.

I’m 5’10”, 50 with lasik corrected eyes and I can see them just fine. I had to make one adjustment though. The rings were so bright I they were blinding me some, so I turned the rings brightness down to 25% and I have no problems. But my eyes have always been sensitive to bright light.
Greetings ducmike
I haven’t been in any condition other then the Rv were living in. But I have to say the lights being to bright has not been a problem for me.
Even with my glaucoma the light doesn’t seem to be to bright.
I’m still working on programming my Fc12 and I have a lot to learn. I’m just using one of my Marshall amps as an amp for know as we are still struggling with our insurance from Hurricane Michael last year.
It’s really making me crazy having all my sound equipment packed up oh well I’m learning a lot and good with it.
Thanks for your post hope to see everyone getting there FC Controller soon...:):cool::D

I got my Waitlist confirmation on Dec 9th. I got my invitation Friday night (6/7/19) and pulled the trigger on an FC-12 on Saturday. Updates to the "Now Serving" page may be behind, but it looks like they are still moving at a good clip with regard to the purchase invitations. This should alleviate some of the recent fears about another slowdown. I am awaiting shipping confirmation and I'm stoked to receive the FC!!

Back
Top Bottom