• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Got my FC-6 today! Worked a long day, and dealt with a bunch of traffic. Only had about an hour to experiment with it. Pretty amazing!! Lots of really cool options. They make more sense (for me) now that I have in front of me. More powerful than you would think!

Once I settle on a setup, I may do a rig-rundown video of how I am going to integrate it into my rig.

Freds55

Veteran
Got my FC-6 today! Worked a long day, and dealt with a bunch of traffic. Only had about an hour to experiment with it. Pretty amazing!! Lots of really cool options. They make more sense (for me) now that I have in front of me. More powerful than you would think!

Once I settle on a setup, I may do a rig-rundown video of how I am going to integrate it into my rig.
Congratulations Moke let the good times roll..:)
Looking forward to any videos you release.
My FC12 is coming in today.. Woo Hoo! :eek::D:)

Eliju

Veteran

I got the FC6 because I just couldn’t wait any longer for the 12 and needed something. Now I think I’m gonna stick with it. I can do a ton of stuff and it’s so small. I was very surprised with how powerful it ended up being. I still want a 12 cause I like all the lights and going overboard, but I really think I’m gonna stick with the 6.

Freds55

Veteran
I got the FC6 because I just couldn’t wait any longer for the 12 and needed something. Now I think I’m gonna stick with it. I can do a ton of stuff and it’s so small. I was very surprised with how powerful it ended up being. I still want a 12 cause I like all the lights and going overboard, but I really think I’m gonna stick with the 6.
Sitting here in the Rv waiting for UPS don’t want to miss them because we’re in the driveway living ;)
Come on big brown truck :eek::D

Freds55

Veteran
FINALLY! Enjoy! :D
I’m so happy :)
I can’t believe that I finally have an Fc12 now I just have to noodle around for a while so I can get the hang of this awesome controller.
I have a lot of learning to do and am so looking forward to it:)
Tomorrow I’ll get my Ax fx iii out and set everything up as bad as I want to today it is in storage in our RV in it’s case.
Thanks for all of your support and everyone out there in the fractal community I really appreciate it.:D

Rex

Legend!
I’m so happy :)
I can’t believe that I finally have an Fc12 now I just have to noodle around for a while so I can get the hang of this awesome controller.
I have a lot of learning to do and am so looking forward to it:)
Tomorrow I’ll get my Ax fx iii out and set everything up as bad as I want to today it is in storage in our RV in it’s case.
Thanks for all of your support and everyone out there in the fractal community I really appreciate it.:D
Yay! You win! Now buckle in and ride hard. :)

Top Bottom