• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Freds55

Veteran
Freds55... you got your invite right?
Hey BaronVonGrim I just saw your post.
Man I wish I am so close September 23 I believe I’m a couple days away.
But things seem to be moving right along oh I will be sooooo happy :)
Thanks for thinking about me though it’s close you’ll hear me yelling from the roof tops soon lol ;):D

Freds55

Veteran
Woo Hoo! :eek:
I’m shouting from the roof top received my invite 12:21pm
And order at 12:53 yes:D
Couldn’t have happened at a better time I have been fighting with our insurance company who doesn’t want to pay for our Hurricane damage thought I was going to have a heart attack.
Thank you Fas :)
Made my whole day :)

Rekster

Inspired
Woo Hoo! :eek:
I’m shouting from the roof top received my invite 12:21pm
And order at 12:53 yes:D
Couldn’t have happened at a better time I have been fighting with our insurance company who doesn’t want to pay for our Hurricane damage thought I was going to have a heart attack.
Thank you Fas :)
Made my whole day :)
Great news Freds55!

I'm on the Mar 2019 waitlist so I have a bit more of a wait, but things are moving along nicely now.

jm9239

New here
FC Waitlist: Now serving 10/1/2018 9:37 AM

Wow!!!
Great going Fractal

It’s worth the wait.
I have been vocal and critical of how Fractal has handled the FC situation thus far. However, I have to give credit where credit is due - nice job working through the list so fast recently. Please, keep it up as best you can. I can't wait for my name to come up so I can make the most out of my Axe 3 and shift my II XL+ to other duties.

Top Bottom