FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I finally got the FC 6 up and running. Looking forward to being able to use it on the gig now. Once the I get the invite for the 12, I will likely sell the 6 but I'm pretty impressed with how powerful this unit it. It's also bigger than I expected. Who knows, I may stick with it but I doubt it. BIGGER IS BETTER! LOL !

I finally got the FC 6 up and running. Looking forward to being able to use it on the gig now. Once the I get the invite for the 12, I will likely sell the 6 but I'm pretty impressed with how powerful this unit it. It's also bigger than I expected. Who knows, I may stick with it but I doubt it. BIGGER IS BETTER! LOL !
JR i know your stoked to have the 6
It has got to be just plain phenomenal :)
I’m holding for the 12 because I know from what I have been reading in this forum that it’s going to be ridiculously cool :cool:

OK... I just got my FC-12 last night and was up past 1:00am (I got an early start yesterday) All I can say is... get the 12...! It is so nice having all the info, the tuner and tap tempo there, and the real estate to really be creative. I haven't even got my ext switches going yet. I do have my volume and expression pedal going. The EZ mode is very intuitive once you take a breath and calm down from the excitement...
FC-12 FTW...!!!

$1895. That's what some jerkoff on Reverb is selling his "spare" FC-12 for. There are plenty of other people waiting for the chance to get ONE FC-12. There shouldn't be an option to buy two just because of that reason alone. I've been on the waiting list since October 2nd so I am guessing at this rate because of chumps that are trying to make some money, I won't see mine until July or August. This is getting to be a joke. Second guessing why I sold all of my equipment to buy a rig I can't even use. And no I'm not buying something else to satisfy me until I get my invite.

$1895. That's what some jerkoff on Reverb is selling his "spare" FC-12 for. There are plenty of other people waiting for the chance to get ONE FC-12. There shouldn't be an option to buy two just because of that reason alone. I've been on the waiting list since October 2nd so I am guessing at this rate because of chumps that are trying to make some money, I won't see mine until July or August. This is getting to be a joke. Second guessing why I sold all of my equipment to buy a rig I can't even use. And no I'm not buying something else to satisfy me until I get my invite.
I’m not inclined to say how a company should run their business but letting you buy two FC12s practically invites people to scalp one. I mean it’s easy money. Why wouldn’t someone do it? It’s kind of a let down that there have been so many going for such a high price while the wait list is stalled. Kinda like scalpers buying up all the concert tickets.

Also if you look at that seller’s history, they already sold two FC12s. So I don’t know what’s up.

Last edited:
That is the same guy who had posted the FC last week. The listing went away and it appeared the FC had een sold. Apparently not...

The ad says he purchased two FC12 units but wanted the FC6 instead. So he's selling BOTH of his FC12 units, and at a massive markup. As I posted earlier, greed has no boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom