FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Any chance of an international ETA @Admin M@ , Australia for example, I'm on the list for both. I know of two players that have managed to get their hands on them. If the FC's aren't available here soon, I and others that I know, will be investing in the RJM controllers, once that happens there will be no changing out for the FC, those rigs will be locked in for quite a while.

Cheers
Anthony

That's quite an investment when you move to AxeFX3 ...the rack mounts..... the FC .. then Pedal Boards....the pedal cases..... then cables....I am sure they are absolutely worth it ...I am still waiting for my FC ....
I am in deed going to wait on the FC 12

I’m still playing through my old gear which has worked for a long time. I really can’t wait to be able to start using axe iii. I’ll keep tweaking my axe iii looking for more that I can do with it. Fractal Rocks! ;):D

I am in deed going to wait on the FC 12

I’m still playing through my old gear which has worked for a long time. I really can’t wait to be able to start using axe iii. I’ll keep tweaking my axe iii looking for more that I can do with it. Fractal Rocks! ;):D

Ha ha .. like wise... FC12 for me to.

I am spending most of my time dialing delectable tones from Axe3 ..... waiting to the release of stable 3.02 firmware to try out the drives Cliff has been slogging on... I am sure they will turn out to be super AWESOME. Have been hearing the tones on the forum.... looking forward.

Ha ha .. like wise... FC12 for me to.

I am spending most of my time dialing delectable tones from Axe3 ..... waiting to the release of stable 3.02 firmware to try out the drives Cliff has been slogging on... I am sure they will turn out to be super AWESOME. Have been hearing the tones on the forum.... looking forward.
Yep I’m with ya there for sure.
Heck I’m digging on the tones I’m getting now and I’m just scratching the surface.o_O :D

FC waitlist 5/17/18 11:15 AM EST - invite 2/20/19 - ordered 2/20/19 - shipped 2/21/19 - delivered, 2/28/19 I hope, I went for standard shipping

Axe III waitlist 1/29/18 9:34 AM EST - invite 3/16/18 - ordered 3/16/18 - shipped 3/20/18 - delivered 3/22/18, two day air

And... BOOM!

Waitlist confirmation 5/17 at 6:20PM MT, 8:20PM ET

Invite 11:00AM MT today

Hard decision. I wanted (and want) an FC-12, but I lost hope and bought an FC-6 a few weeks ago.

Hmmm.....

That’s just not freakin’ fair.

Why are people who think it’s a hard decision even occupy waitlist spots? ;)

There should be some testing like you need to prove you’re truly motivated to get an FC! :)

Back
Top Bottom