FC Controllers Now Shipping!

This all started with barely just a few minutes between updates...now we have jumped over 2 hours...maybe the next update covers 4-8 hours and the next a whole day or 2...then we will be getting into whole weeks being taken care of...

The wheel's still in spin and there's no telling who that it's naming...but soon it will be naming me.

I am betting on mid March for my Nov. waitlist number to come up!

It is a fact with this rabid fan base who have been already trained in waitlist protocol, that an inordinate percentage purchase new product within seconds of release, hence the serious weighting of the first day or two.....things should accelerate really fast now.

Still waiting for an FC, does anyone know how many total Axefx lll's have been sold to date,I hope the FC's will go to those who bought axefx lll's first. Still using my axefx2 to gig my axefxlll has just been setting there since before Christmas , its a little depressing

Still waiting for an FC, does anyone know how many total Axefx lll's have been sold to date,I hope the FC's will go to those who bought axefx lll's first. Still using my axefx2 to gig my axefxlll has just been setting there since before Christmas , its a little depressing
Nobody but Fractal knows the sales numbers.

The FCs go out in the order wait-list requests were submitted, no relationship to when you bought the Axe Fx.

If One does not have the Axe 3, than there is no need for the FC...:)

Yup...me too..still using my II for gigs. There is NO WAY I am de-programming everything on the MFC with gigs happening etc. My III has been sitting there for a long time now.

You and me both..I got in literally the exact same date as you ARGH!

Yup...me too..still using my II for gigs. There is NO WAY I am de-programming everything on the MFC with gigs happening etc. My III has been sitting there for a long time now.
Just a friendly forum tip: it helps to use "reply" or "quote" when replying to someone. Otherwise, your posts appear with no context...

Back
Top Bottom