FC Controllers Now Shipping!

No word on any level on the progress for FC12. This no bueno on Fractals part. Even bad news is news. To have some getting the unit and others not and give no particulars is really sucky of them. C'mon guys..help a guitarded man out here :)

Did you see the latest response?

“UPDATE Feb 8, 2019: We have sold the entire first batch of FCs. We'll be back with renewed vigor "soon" (about 10 days?)”

Hold your horses man

So let’s all plan to start posting there “where is my FC, I thought you said they would be shipping?” type messages again the moment the clock strikes 12am and it’s Feb 18th, because that would be 10 days exactly and M said “about” 10 days LOL

So let’s all plan to start posting there “where is my FC, I thought you said they would be shipping?” type messages again the moment the clock strikes 12am and it’s Feb 18th, because that would be 10 days exactly and M said “about” 10 days LOL

Good plan! :D

Wow hard to believe it is taking so long for an FC 12.... Really thought they would have moved a lot more FC’s ... at this rate it’s going to be a long wait....:D:(

Wow hard to believe it is taking so long for an FC 12.... Really thought they would have moved a lot more FC’s ... at this rate it’s going to be a long wait....:D:(
You have no way to know how many have been sold... Or how many remain on the wait list.

You have no way to know how many have been sold... Or how many remain on the wait list.
So true I don’t have a clue how many have been sold, I’m sure it’s a lot and I’m sure there will be a lot more.
I didn’t get on the list until September 23 so I know it will be a while for me. I have not been over the top about any of this just patiently waiting my turn :)

Yea, I'm 70 and got on list mid-Aug so I may be 70 inches under by the time my turn comes up - C'est la vie :( ;)

You have a few years on me...but I am a Nov. waitlist entry...so we'll see what happens...

The slow start to get them out has probably caused quite a few people to reconsider either some other controller or getting a 6 instead of the 12, which is where I am currently at.

I was sure I wanted a 12 and maybe a 6 later...now I think I might still want a 6 when my time comes but not a 12 and maybe another controller comes along instead of either...

No point having 12 screens I can't see standing up, 6 will do....
I will make the 6 work using the same positioning between layouts when I can and the coloured rings...and time to let it all sink in...

Also...like I said in an earlier post, the anticipation is half the fun of new gear and we will be getting ours with updated firmware and lots of post Beta testing.

The list seems to be moving slower than anticipated. I’ve no idea why they didn’t have more on the way before they ran out, but someone mentioned problems getting some computer chips or something like that. The only question I have is whether they still believe that the will have gone through the waitlist by the end of Q1.

The list seems to be moving slower than anticipated. I’ve no idea why they didn’t have more on the way before they ran out, but someone mentioned problems getting some computer chips or something like that. The only question I have is whether they still believe that the will have gone through the waitlist by the end of Q1.

M@ made a statement regarding this on Jan 31. I would suggest visiting M@'s posts frequently for updates. Sometimes I miss his posts and see them only when I intentionally look through his recent posts.

FC Controllers Now Shipping!

That’s quite a depressing experience though, seeing that waitlist moving like 10 minutes a week.

Isn’t moving 10 minutes a week better than moving 1 minite a week though ?

Far worse things to be depressed about in life though than having to wait for a foot controller.

I see patients everyday who have some serious health issues they are dealing with. If the worst part of my day is that the waitlist is moving slower than I’d like I go home feeling pretty lucky overall. Again, I want one as much as anyone. I’ve had my III since March! Nearly a year without a FC, but at the end of the day it’s just an expensive musical toy, so doesn’t make a huge difference in my overall level of happiness or depression.

@lqdsnddist sure, there are more serious things in life, but I don’t discuss them on this forum (or forums in general). As far as my Axe-FX is concerned, the controller thing is as serious as it gets.

But, I would agree that using the word “depressing” was an overkill. :)

Back
Top Bottom