• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Adman103

Veteran
Me too! I can't wait- I will still likely pick up a 12 a little further down the road, but I'm glad to have a 6 incoming! Our church is opening up a new building this weekend, so we have our grand opening services, and the fcb wasn't cutting the mustard.

effulgent

Inspired
Oh man, I feel like I lucked out now! I got my invite on the 17th and finally got my order in this morning for the FC-12 -- it was marked shipped by 9am! Was afraid they might be out of stock by now, but they immediately sent it out!

This is like closure on a wait for waiting on a waitlist over almost a year; feel complete! :)

Oh man, I feel like I lucked out now! I got my invite on the 17th and finally got my order in this morning for the FC-12 -- it was marked shipped by 9am! Was afraid they might be out of stock by now, but they immediately sent it out!

This is like closure on a wait for waiting on a waitlist over almost a year; feel complete! :)
I am encouraged and depressed at the same time :(

curious

Inspired
Latest post on the “now serving” thread is confusing. Does that mean they are slowing down on the FC12s?

hpgn

New here
Does anyone know if by purchasing an FC-6 from the surplus invitation, do you forfeit your place on the waitlist?

Regards,

H

iaresee

After a painful hour of questioning my life I decided to order the 6 instead of waiting for the 12. I do 1 preset per song and I never use more than three scenes so I am feeling pretty good about my decision.

I am pretty sure
Having run with an FC-6 for quite a while now, I think you'll find it's ridiculously powerful and not at all hard to setup so you can focus on performing and not tap dancing.

Top Bottom