FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are all getting closer and some are getting invites! Should be great! Are they shipping out only FC-12s at this time?
They're shipping both. When you get the invite, you'll be able to purchase 2 if you like. Either (2) 12's or (2) 6's or (1) of each, that's what I did and of course (1) or the other.

Here it is !

My Wait List Confirmation E-mail was received on May 17th, at 9:48 EST
My Invitation to Purchase E-mail was received on Jan. 16th, at 2:10 EST

FC-12 for me !

Chad Beattie Congrats! Now if you could just play along with the topic of the thread please.
1. What date and time did you get on the wait list? o_O
2. What date and time did you recieve you invite to purchase? o_O

It would really help others farther down the list get an idea of how far along they are. Thanks! :D

I got on in February, long before the wait list was announced. Got the invite Monday and ordered it late Monday afternoon. And yes, the email they were responding to was the one I sent on February 2nd, although I did send another in May when it wqs announced, just in case they deleted the emails from the early birds like me.

It arrived today, and damn... this thing looks luch better in person. Photos don't do it any justice at all. I had the pleasure of peeling off not one, but 13 protective stickers, for those of you who enjoy that.

My first impression is that they really put a lot of thought into how they do layouts. I can gig with it as is, right out of the box with the standard default layouts. I'll post in another thread when I've had more time with it. Just spent my lunch break with it. (That makes a great diet plan, by the way.)

I got on in February, long before the wait list was announced. Got the invite Monday and ordered it late Monday afternoon. And yes, the email they were responding to was the one I sent on February 2nd, although I did send another in May when it wqs announced, just in case they deleted the emails from the early birds like me.

It arrived today, and damn... this thing looks luch better in person. Photos don't do it any justice at all. I had the pleasure of peeling off not one, but 13 protective stickers, for those of you who enjoy that.

My first impression is that they really put a lot of thought into how they do layouts. I can gig with it as is, right out of the box with the standard default layouts. I'll post in another thread when I've had more time with it. Just spent my lunch break with it. (That makes a great diet plan, by the way.)

Can you explain got on? Do you mean you just sent them an email saying you would like to purchase and FC12 as soon as available? Prior to the official wait list I'm guessing?

Can you explain got on? Do you mean you just sent them an email saying you would like to purchase and FC12 as soon as available? Prior to the official wait list I'm guessing?
Yes, that is what I mean. Someone leaked that they were told you could send an email for the FV wait list and i think a bunch of us saw it and took a chance. Glad to say it worked. Feb 2 i think was the date, and I didn't even have the Axe FX III when I got on, just knew I'd want the controller when it became available.

Chad Beattie Congrats! Now if you could just play along with the topic of the thread please.
1. What date and time did you get on the wait list? o_O
2. What date and time did you recieve you invite to purchase? o_O

It would really help others farther down the list get an idea of how far along they are. Thanks! :D

Oops, sorry! Got caught up in the moment...

1. Confirmation Email: Thu, 17 May 2018 08:59:42 EDT
2. Invite Email: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 1:10 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom