FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing I have learned, you can't trust other people to tell you when they sent a waitlist invitation. People don't even know THEMSELVES when they did it. They'll send multiple requests, then share the latest one. They'll send to the wrong email address, and assume we never got it (we did.). They'll send with the wrong subject and think this means it "didn't count". It did. They'll include "Please add me to the waitlist for XXX as a PS on another email and assume we never processed it. We did. I hope you all realize that those of us who handle your emails really try to do our best to take care of you all as customers and as friends.

Don't be surprised by other people's invites. We won't miss yours, and they are handled in strict order.

In fact, the sum of the above is why I don't like threads like this one. They mostly create misunderstanding. Watching this process teaches me to be patient and stop trying to engineer reality.
My sincerest apologies sir.

Indeed rnjscooter and others,,,,,,.,I have learned a great deal in spending time with this Awesome AXE FX III,learning and getting familiar with how to get around better ,while learning the the art of patience ....

I am besids myself with joy right now. Man I needed a happy day, and I got it! Thanks gentleman for all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:p:D
Believe it or not, I was going to forward you my invite if I received it before you. My MFC-101 has been getting me by for now...but the FC-12 would be nice. I feel awkward when I have to turn around to do a quick tune during a set.

Believe it or not, I was going to forward you my invite if I received it before you. My MFC-101 has been getting me by for now...but the FC-12 would be nice. I feel awkward when I have to turn around to do a quick tune during a set.

Praying good thoughts for you to see your invite today:)

Is it by my request email time, or their waitlist confirmation email time? I sent my email at 7:47 AM PST, got confirmation email at 1:03 PM PST. The difference could mean weeks of waiting XD

Looks like we are all getting closer and some are getting invites! Should be great! Are they shipping out only FC-12s at this time?

Possibly a New Years invite :) May 17, 9:17 AM EST

Just purchased a new Gibson ES339 for Xmas .. Guess I'll have to sell a bit more gear to justify the FC... I'm all in though . Nice way to start off 2019 .

Ah man, take it back and get a Collings, you will be glad you did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom