FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waitlist confirmation email received Thu 5/17/2018, 10:50 PM EST
Invitation to purchase email received 1/14/19 3:33 PM EST
Ordered immediately.

I think my 6:19am PST has come and gone....... I am gonna go cry now:(
There was a pretty big jump there from the early times to the later times- I was somewhere around 10:53 a.m. Eastern, but I'm sure those invites will show up soon!

Right?... Right...?

I just did a little happy dance!

Request sent: Feb 2, 2018, 11:51 AM MST
Invite received: Jan 14, 2019, 1:33 PM MST

I remember many folks saying they sent to the waitlist the second the FC's were mentioned. And then being told, no, you have to wait until the 'official' waitlist post. So you now have the last laugh ;)

There was a thread back in February that a few of us may have seen. Someone had asked Fractal about a waiting list, and it slipped out that you may be able to get on the waiting list even thought it was not yet announced. I figured I have nothing to lose, so I went for it. I also got on when it was officially announced, but the responded to my original request a little while ago.

I didn't get a chance to order right away because I was busy with work. Just ordered and paid extra for NDA shipping, so wish me luck. I'm hoping it arrives by Thursday at the absolute latest, as I'm heading out for a business trip Friday... probably going to be the longest trip ever. LOL

I did send a email at that early Feb date also, so it did work! I was very late on the May 17th list 10:50 pm, so that can't be my invite

So I am a little perplexed. I received my waitlist confirmation @ 9:37 AM EST on May 17th, but I have seen a few purchase invites being sent for waitlist confirmations after mine. Is this just an email timing thing? I have checked my spam folders and nothing there. Anybody have any ideas? @Admin M@ ?

If there is one thing I have learned, you can't trust other people to tell you when they sent a waitlist invitation. People don't even know THEMSELVES when they did it. They'll send multiple requests, then share the latest one. They'll send to the wrong email address, and assume we never got it (we did.). They'll send with the wrong subject and think this means it "didn't count". It did. They'll include "Please add me to the waitlist for XXX as a PS on another email and assume we never processed it. We did. I hope you all realize that those of us who handle your emails really try to do our best to take care of you all as customers and as friends.

Don't be surprised by other people's invites. We won't miss yours, and they are handled in strict order.

In fact, the sum of the above is why I don't like threads like this one. They mostly create misunderstanding. Watching this process teaches me to be patient and stop trying to engineer reality.

Last edited:
In fact, the sum of the above is why I don't like threads like this one. They mostly create misunderstanding. Watching this process has teaches me to be patient and stop trying to engineer reality.

So you're telling me that the temporal time loop I created to submit my waitlist request in 1982 has no impact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom