FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just prioritizing the list. Those who are too busy playing to spend the day whining and speculating on the forum are leap frogging the guys that are complaining.

Some of the old timers get that they have limited resources and appreciate that they are probably actually working instead of trying to post updates every time somebody posts a discouraging speculative post on why nobody is saying that they got the invite.
I wouldn’t say it’s whining, some people are probably irritated, I’m happy with my fractal unit it works just fine, but I’d like the controller among others I’m sure, it’s like having a tv with no remote, still works but it sucks, I’m sure fractal is working hard

They're just prioritizing the list. Those who are too busy playing to spend the day whining and speculating on the forum are leap frogging the guys that are complaining.

Some of the old timers get that they have limited resources and appreciate that they are probably actually working instead of trying to post updates every time somebody posts a discouraging speculative post on why nobody is saying that they got the invite.
Yep just gotta say very happy with my Axe FX III love it fractal. But it surely would be nice to utilize it to its fullest ability. So we just wait for some news on the Fc’s. l think we’re just having a little fun.

Before we know it, FC’s are going to be readily in stock for months, probably on sale at some point next year even, people will have threads complaining how little resale value they got (just like folks are mad they can only get $300 for a MFC) etc, and all this anticipation is going to seem silly. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

We will instead be clamoring for the Ax9 or Axe IV and worrying where we are on that wait list, demanding shipping updates etc.

The FC will be totally cast aside as yesterday’s news, and it will seem silly we were the least bit bothered about it.

Axe-Fx II starting to crap out, need FC more than ever for the upcoming stadium gigs for my band God Cured Cancer! C'mon man! Can I drive the 12 hours to pick it up, be there in the morning, k?

I've been biting my tongue for weeks reading this thread, but FFS, some of you guys are serial whiners. You want your FC. I get that. I want mine, too. But I'm not posting several times a day, accusing FAS of various and sundry underhanded dealings just because I've not gotten your FC yet. You DO realize that all the crying and tantrums isn't gonna get you your FC any quicker, right?

If it was my company, every post someone makes to bitch and moan about the FCs not being shipped yet would get that person bumped one notch down on the waiting list.

I've been biting my tongue for weeks reading this thread, but FFS, some of you guys are serial whiners. You want your FC. I get that. I want mine, too. But I'm not posting several times a day, accusing FAS of various and sundry underhanded dealings just because I've not gotten your FC yet. You DO realize that all the crying and tantrums isn't gonna get you your FC any quicker, right?

If it was my company, every post someone makes to bitch and moan about the FCs not being shipped yet would get that person bumped one notch down on the waiting list.

How do you know they aren't doing that very thing...... ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom