FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way, just image how frustrated some of you guys would be if you got an invite and paid for your order today, BUT, the darn thing wasn’t going to be actually shipped out for another week. Talk about being so close, yet still so far LOL.

All, our shipping department is overwhelmed due to the response to the final days of our December sale. It won't be until next week that we can resume invitations.

Probably a long shot, but would be nice to get some idea of how long it will take you to get through the entire wait list.

All, our shipping department is overwhelmed due to the response to the final days of our December sale. It won't be until next week that we can resume invitations.

This is great news. More and more people getting the opportunity to enjoy killer guitar sounds :)

I can't believe people would be so selfish as to take advantage of a sale and, as a result, delay the sending of invitations for the FC units. It's like they only thought about themselves or something!!

Guilty as charged, sorry about that. My III gets here tomorrow. :) If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get my FC waitlist request sent in until Jul 31, so I delayed my own invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom