FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesty is the best policy.
Matt said earlier that most likely a small number of invites would go out at the end of December and that he thought the wait list would be fulfilled by end of January.

I'm really not understanding what all the fuss is about?

Just because nobody here has posted that they got a purchase invite does not mean there have not been invites sent. It may just be that those invited are not active here, and may in fact be some of the bigger artists.

Making statements like above is pretty close to saying FAS is lying...

It shouldn’t matter who got an invite or not, maybe I got an invite and chose not to say anything because I don’t want to get a bunch of messages, saying show pics, send videos etc.. the pedal is shipping be patient

This about sums up how I would feel about it as well. I know I wouldn't be a good resource for most people's questions as I am much better at in person instruction, not online.

Either way, it is going to be awesome when we start getting out FC’s! I have my board ready, along with a Boss WL-50 wireless and the EV2 expression pedal.

The spectrum of reactions here is entirely predictable, since human nature is unlikely to change.

I might ask why Fractal would say that the FCs are shipping in advance of any waitlist invites....but then I would just be predictable. :p

Last edited:
The spectrum of reactions here is entirely predictable, since human nature is unlikely to change.

I might ask why Fractal would say that the FCs are shipping in advance of any waitlist invites....but then I would just be predictable. :p
I would gander that they indeed shipped a bunch to folks like Metallica, Def leppard and John Petrucci. You know, the guys on the waiting list before it opened...

Some of you really need to understand what “EST” means. Did everyone remember to convert?

I got on at May 17th 2018, 9:11 AM EDT. (8:11 AM EST)

I know 10 were sent out to meet the demand. After all, some of us had Christmas decorations to deal with. You know, real world needs. :D

ED2Q9tB.jpg

Last edited:
Just for the record - I find it refreshing that none of the moderators have apparently censored this thread. We are all frustrated that the FC pedals have taken so long and it seeing others expressing their frustration helps me turn my frustration into patience. The picture using FC-12s for Christmas lights was outrageously funny! Nice to interject some humor to put a perspective to things. Cudos to Cobbler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom