FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping vapor. I've yet to see a single purchase invite. How do I delete this thread? As people clearly don't understand the difference between a wait list email and an email with link in it to make the actual purchase.

Shipping vapor. I've yet to see a single purchase invite. How do I delete this thread? As people clearly don't understand the difference between a wait list email and an email with link in it to make the actual purchase.

Seems to me everyone is posting when they got their invite confirmation. Then as soon as someone actually gets the email to purchase, you will surely see people posting that as well. That's the way the thread on the Axe3 worked. For instance.....

Invite confirmation 5/17 @6:42am PST
Invite to Purchase 1/9 @ 1:36pm PST
Purchased 1/9 @ 1:37pm PST
Arrived 1/15 @ 4:32pm PST

Kinda like that..

Just got an email from Fractal. I rushed to get my wallet, then opened the email to find thisScreen Shot 2018-12-26 at 9.36.26 AM.png

Ugh.........................

Last edited:
Seems to me everyone is posting when they got their invite confirmation. Then as soon as someone actually gets the email to purchase, you will surely see people posting that as well. That's the way the thread on the Axe3 worked. For instance.....

Kinda like that..

Just got an email from Fractal. I rushed to get my wallet, then opened the email to find thisView attachment 51419

YUP....same here. Ugh!!!!

My suspicion is that they "shipped" out some units to some prominent testers or some pros, not any of us on the that list. In any case, it doesn't bother me at all. Eventually we will all get one and be really happy with it. Looking forward to it whenever it happens. It is going to be an awesome product just like the 3 already is.

Can't wait to put my board together for playing live!

I thought for sure some Christmas Day invites would have gone out to people on the list. That would have a been really cool surprise for people on xmas day.

That would of meant that Cliff would of made some of his staff work on Christmas instead of spending time with their families.....

Not really cool in my book
Pump the brakes there man. I’m not saying they should be at the shop filling orders on Xmas. I’m just saying would have been cool to have sent out the email invites and to have received it on Xmas day. I don’t think that would have required the whole crew working on Xmas. Probably just a click of a button. But maybe I’m wrong. Was just a thought, not a complaint or request.

Still would have been working around or on Xmas. Not necessary. Bob Cratchit territory here.

It will ramp up after the new year.

Personally, I feel like if it shows before the SuperBowl, all is good.

Kinda like that..

Just got an email from Fractal. I rushed to get my wallet, then opened the email to find thisView attachment 51419

I am the same way every time I see an email from fractal I’m thinking yes... but it’s still the on going Christmas sale lol... love ya fractal just wanted to talk. Looking forward to getting one FC 12 in my hands.

YUP....same here. Ugh!!!!

My suspicion is that they "shipped" out some units to some prominent testers or some pros, not any of us on the that list. In any case, it doesn't bother me at all. Eventually we will all get one and be really happy with it. Looking forward to it whenever it happens. It is going to be an awesome product just like the 3 already is.

Can't wait to put my board together for playing live!
Makes sense they would do a big Beta test with a selection of trusted folks before they ship to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom