FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Morris

Power User
Please list your waitlist conformation time and when you received you order invite email.
Happy Hollidays!

Wait to post until you have received your purchase invite email. The thread is geared more towards seeing how many people are getting the invite to purchase.

Math makes my head hurst so if you could convert your time zone to eastern that would be great. o_O

FC12/6 Manual page:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FC-X/FC6+12-Owners-Manual.pdf

Last edited:
I'm confused - are people just posting their wait list confirmation times, or did these 5 people get invites? I thought the point was to only post when you got your invite, and then post confirmation time vs invite time.

I'm confused - are people just posting their wait list confirmation times, or did these 5 people get invites? I thought the point was to only post when you got your invite, and then post confirmation time vs invite time.
The OP was changed after most of us replied... ;)

7:28 AM really? Man I thought the waitlist didn't go up till a little before 9:00 AM Eastern. So as of 12/21/18 11PM I've yet to see any post where someone has received an invite email and made a purchase. Felling like Fractal is putting all sales off till 2019 to avoid the income in 2018.

Possibly a New Years invite :) May 17, 9:17 AM EST

Just purchased a new Gibson ES339 for Xmas .. Guess I'll have to sell a bit more gear to justify the FC... I'm all in though . Nice way to start off 2019 .

I have 2 of them confirmed...

Sat. May 5 @ 10:13AM EST (This was before the main list and I was instructed to add FC-6 to the subject line for the waitlist and thus, I did get a response and confirmation back) I guess there are others before this?

Thurs. May 17 @ 10:41AM EST

Yup.

Folks, the idea of this thread is that you post your dates and times here after you get your purchase invitation from Fractal.

That is what the instructions were changed to say, as was the part added about making it all EST, but when most of us posted it simply asked what was your confirmation time, so people responded accordingly.

I think this is still somewhat interesting information, simply for getting an idea of how many people may be ahead of me, and by how many hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom