FC Controllers Invite List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bishop5150 that makes me feel a little better as I'm at 10:35. As always just guessing here, Matt said Controller shipping the 23rd of Dec. So reading the tea leaves I'd guess they were leaving the china builder. Add a week for shipping to the container ship then a month from china to New York docks. Add another week for customs and transport to Fractal in NH. that would put it in the second week of February.

Are customs and such affected by the partial US government shutdown ? Certain agencies are operating with reduced staff and services, such as national parks. Wonder if it’s had implications on the ports and stuff too?

Are customs and such affected by the partial US government shutdown ? Certain agencies are operating with reduced staff and services, such as national parks. Wonder if it’s had implications on the ports and stuff too?

From what I'm reading around the web, Boarder Security as well as Customs aren't affected by the shut down. As in they have to work un-paid.

Waitlist: 5/17/2018 @ 9:39EST or 2/2/2018 @ 12:18EST
Invite: 1/14/2019 @3:32

Edit:
Added another time entry. I'm a little confused because I think the one for 2/2 may have pre-dated the official waitlist Fractal post. Just honestly can't remember all the history here.

Last edited:
Wait list confirmation: Thu 2018-05-17 7:06 AM PST
Invite: Mon 2019-01-14 12:36 PM PST

The thing is, I was perfectly certain this was going to happen today. The reason I was certain is because I shipped out my Axe-FX III for repair yesterday. :rolleyes:

[Edited: I actually have another email that seems to be a wait list confirmation from Fri 2018-02-02. I think that was before the official wait list was created though, so that probably doesn't count.]

Last edited:
Shut the front door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was 6:17 PST....................... nothing................
I think when the III's first came out, there were some snafu's with the waitlist. Eventually got sorted out. Might be something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom