FC controller scene same recall

Intheband

Inspired
I wish (on layout 7 here) that when you select a scene, then go to another preset, then BACK to the other preset, that it would also recall the LaST scene you were on, rather than going to scene one.
Ex. I’m on preset two, scene three. Then I go to preset four, then BACK to preset two, I would like it to still be on scene three until I change it myself.

This would totally mess me up because I typically set up scenes as parts of each song, so scene 3 could be a solo with delay, boost etc

When I go to my next preset, it’s because I’m changing a song, so if I was on p2 scene 3, and then I went to p3, I don’t want scene 3 to be active as that could be a solo boost, I want my intro or rhythm setting. New preset should start off with scene 1, at least the way I work.

On top of that, what if you go to a preset that doesn’t have a scene ?

Like if your on P10 scene 6, and you then hit p20, but p20 only has 3 scenes. What happens when it goes to s6 ?

Well, maybe I’m asking for something that can’t be done. I don’t want scene three to stay on for each preset I select. I want the scene to stay the same per preset until I change it. P2 S3, P4 S1. I can go back and forth without having to reset the scene. Maybe a way you can choose how you like it. Probably not doable tho.
Say I like the ambient on P2 S3, but need a big space solo on P4. Then I need to go back to P2 S3, but as it is now, when I go back, it is set to P2S1 and so I have to make two taps, one to P2 then scene 3. I know I could always make S3 S1, but I don’t want to have to changing scenes every time I like a certain sound.

Well, maybe I’m asking for something that can’t be done. I don’t want scene three to stay on for each preset I select. I want the scene to stay the same per preset until I change it. P2 S3, P4 S1. I can go back and forth without having to reset the scene. Maybe a way you can choose how you like it. Probably not doable tho.
Say I like the ambient on P2 S3, but need a big space solo on P4. Then I need to go back to P2 S3, but as it is now, when I go back, it is set to P2S1 and so I have to make two taps, one to P2 then scene 3. I know I could always make S3 S1, but I don’t want to have to changing scenes every time I like a certain sound.
You can save a default scene per preset... It doesn't have to be Scene 1.

I know that's not quite what you're asking for, but I don't think what your asking for is likely to be implemented... And I personally would not want that behavior.

When you change to the next song and don’t want Scene 7 when you go to that preset next time - then what?

Back
Top Bottom