FC-6 - Setup, Tips & Tricks

Here's an in depth look at how I set the FC-6 up to handle a live and a studio preset. Having the ability to edit from Axe-Edit is one of the great joys in life!

My head is spinning :smiley:
Haven’t got my fc6 yet. Need to watch this a couple more times to get my head around
Great work Leon
Cheers

Last edited:
Great video! This may have already been discussed but I was wondering if the FC assignments are stored with the patch? So if you share or back up your favorite patch does your FC info get backed up with it?

Great video! This may have already been discussed but I was wondering if the FC assignments are stored with the patch? So if you share or back up your favorite patch does your FC info get backed up with it?
there are 8 Layouts. those are stored on your specific Axe-Fx. they do not get saved per Preset at all.

if you use Per-Preset switches, those are then saved with each Preset. the user would still need to setup a Layout that uses the same Per-Preset Layout #s on their own FC. assigning them #1 for Switch 1, #2 for Switch 2, etc. is logical and most people are doing that. so it should populate everyone's Per-Preset Layout if we all follow that protocol.

Awesome video, brother! Especially since I broke down and bought the 6 while waiting for the 12 invite to drop!

Back
Top Bottom