FC-6 Performance Mode 1 Question: Solved

DC23

Experienced
Hello! Just a quick question! I’m trying to delve into the FC-6 controller and was wondering if it was possible to have Performance 1 mode allow me to navigate presets with ‘Preset +1’ and ‘Preset -1’ but to only display the scenes of the related presets while still remaining on the original preset scene?

I completely understand this may not be possible, but was trying to think how I could go about if I’m playing a song for example utilizing Preset ‘M’ / Scene 1, then toggling to view scenes of preset ‘N’ and pressing for scene 3 to engage the change of tone.
Perhaps maybe I’m just doing things wrong / thinking about things wrong and could use some guidance from you folks anyways!

Thanks for your feedback and I’m glad to be on this exciting trek with my new FAS gear! :)

Once you change presets it will change to the first scene of the new preset or you can set AFX to go the scene that was active last time the preset was saved. But what your asking no I don't believe there is any way to do that.

Scenes are contained within a preset. The Axe Fx doesn't know what the content of any preset is until it loads it... What you're asking for is not possible.

Ah too bad! That makes perfect sense. Thank you for the replies and confirmation, guys! I think moving forward I'll just translate the Scenes to individual presets with scene 2 as a hold function for each preset or something along those lines! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom