FC-6 per preset : Hold function to Undo/Erase Looper does nothing.

I have one PP button for Record, and another for Play/Stop (both single tap). I've assigned the hold on Play/Stop button to do Undo/Erase, but it does nothing. What am I missing?

If you have a chance and can please upload your "System + FC" backup and the preset in question, I'll take a look.

Ok, I think I did it right. Thanks!

Attachments

• IIIMk2-220406-132700-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IIIMk2-B6 exper.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
I'll take a look as soon as I can. Also, what version of firmware are you running on the Axe-Fx III Mk II?

I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I should get that opportunity tomorrow.

I might be missing something but I don't see any per-preset overrides or placeholders in the configuration above. There is no function assigned to the hold function on the Looper: Play/Stop switch (Layout 5, Switch 2).

Thanks for looking at it. The confusion came because I didn't describe my situation properly, I guess. The issue is in the preset I uploaded, not in the Looper layout. In the looper layout I have no reason to set Erase as a hold; I needed it in the preset.
But this is all irrelevant as I mention in this thread, as the hold function on top of Play creates a huge gap on playback.

Back
Top Bottom