FC-6 on pedalboard with hook & loop

d-flat

Hi, searched google and this forum quickly for something about this, came up empty, so posting.

Does anyone mount an FC-6 onto a pedalboard with hook & loop, and if so, how? I had a similar problem with my AX8, the rubber feet made it stand off the board too far for the velcro strips to make contact. Solved that not by removing the rubber feet, but with a wooden board acting as a shim between the bottom of the AX8 and the pedal board. Should I do the same with FC-6, or is there a better way?

You'd need to either remove the rubber end caps on the FC that will make it flat and you can put your hook and loop on like normal. Or use Sukh's (Zenrigs) Uni riser mount. I use that on my temple board with my FC12 works great.

I've seen another forum member has used some plexiglass on the bottom of the FC as well to raise it up passed the end caps feet. Or a piece of plywood or MDF. So that could be another option.

Hope that helps.

http://www.zenrigs.com/epages/es138465.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138465/Categories/Buy_Stuff/"GloRiser - Mounts / Lighting Platforms"/GloRiser_Uni__Midi_Controller__Multi_FX_Mount_and_Light_Platform

Last edited:
Ziptie to a board with feet on.

I put Tygon over the zip ties for protection....... Done!

I despise velcro ...... personal preference.

Agree velcro is not ideal for most situations, for my rig it's good enough. Funny pic, my EV-1 got pushed off my pedalboard too! probably for the best, the pedalboard is angled and I've been too lazy to make a corrective shim for it -- better off flat on the floor.

Thanks so much, I think I'll try it out with feet off.

I used a couple of pieces of 3/8" plywood as risers between the FC and the pedalboard. I painted the plywood black and used industrial-strength Velcro on both sides to attach it to the FC and the board. Works great and cost me next to nothing, as I already had the scrap wood and the spray paint in my shop. Did the same thing with my old MFC-101, and both foot controllers stayed put perfectly.

Last edited:
1/4" or 5mm plexiglass will work as well. Velcro both sides and use as a spacer between the FC and pedalboard.

I'm old it could be CRS but I'm pretty damn sure that's what they were.

Could be on yours, I suppose. I know for a fact I ordered M3.5-.60 25mm screws to mount mine to a board.

Attachments

• 85505DE8-EDF2-42D6-8AD6-8C0814BD484C.jpeg
    85505DE8-EDF2-42D6-8AD6-8C0814BD484C.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
  • C8E096C5-7A69-48B2-B678-7CF066DC4471.jpeg
    C8E096C5-7A69-48B2-B678-7CF066DC4471.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom