FC-6 Led Color Question

kevrock

Experienced
just wondering I have a button to toggle scene 1 and 2. is there a way to make the led ring change color per scene?
im going from clean to dirty id like clean to be green and dirty to be blue

Nope... Not with scene toggle.

If you had a button for each scene you could assign a color to each.

Another question I have is I have one button on the FC6 that when I assigned a color to it it acts strange. all the other buttons that do a scene toggle go dim and bright. my third one on the far right bottom doesn’t light up even though it’s at the same settings until I press it and it’s bright and then then it’s Dim when I toggle it but when I go to another scene it turns off I don’t understand why it’s doing that

Another question I have is I have one button on the FC6 that when I assigned a color to it it acts strange. all the other buttons that do a scene toggle go dim and bright. my third one on the far right bottom doesn’t light up even though it’s at the same settings until I press it and it’s bright and then then it’s Dim when I toggle it but when I go to another scene it turns off I don’t understand why it’s doing that
What function is assigned to the button?

Is it by chance Channel Select with Smart Bypass enabled?

ok I read up on smart channel bypass. but all the scene does is switch from channel a to b on amp because I engage the internal boost. I have no option on scene toggle to turn smart bypass on or off like I do in the effect blocks

im not sure what smart bypass is lol it is switching amp channels
Smart Bypass is an option to Channel changing controls.

It says when you select a channel to also engage the effect if it is off.

It exhibits the behavior you described by design... But it's with Channel Toggle, not Select (my mistake)

See this:

F0AC5393-BBF1-4097-8421-9BD562F562F3.jpeg

Edit:

Rereading, I think this is just the Channel Toggle behavior. See the part highlighted above.

just wondering I have a button to toggle scene 1 and 2. is there a way to make the led ring change color per scene?
im going from clean to dirty id like clean to be green and dirty to be blue
Yes, you can do that IF you’re willing to give up one of your FC layouts to make it happen.

Assuming your preset starts on scene 1 — set up the FC layout (example: layout 1) the way you like it, and instead of a scene 1/2 toggle, just make it a “go to scene 2” button and pick a color that you want to see when you’re on scene 1. Also set up a layout link on that button to go to layout 2.

Then copy/paste that whole layout to layout 2, but change the “go to scene 2” button to “go to scene 1”, and pick a different color that you like to see for scene 2. Change the layout link to go to layout 1 when you press that button.

Yes, you can do that IF you’re willing to give up one of your FC layouts to make it happen.

Assuming your preset starts on scene 1 — set up the FC layout (example: layout 1) the way you like it, and instead of a scene 1/2 toggle, just make it a “go to scene 2” button and pick a color that you want to see when you’re on scene 1. Also set up a layout link on that button to go to layout 2.

Then copy/paste that whole layout to layout 2, but change the “go to scene 2” button to “go to scene 1”, and pick a different color that you like to see for scene 2. Change the layout link to go to layout 1 when you press that button.
Sneaky! That's a cool hack!

Back
Top Bottom