FC-6 Incoming

Congratulations ! I have had mine for about a month. The FC6 has been everything I could have asked and more. It is simply an amazing little device!

They’re on back order atm. Love the first one, waiting for a second myself. Sign up on the waitlist ASAP

Will any XLR work or do I need the FASLink2 cable from Fractal? Happy to order one but I didn't and wouldn't like to use the FC when it arrives.

If linking more than one FC-6, will they have to be separately powered? Also, anyone know the original FC-6 retail price? I don’t see it available on its own, only bundled. Congrats on the purchase and glad it’s working out!

Just got my AFXIII about 3 weeks ago and immediately regretted not getting the FC-6 in the bundle. You only live once. FC-6 should be here by Saturday.
I kind of wish they had a sale on all the FC's by themselves. I bought my AXE about a month ago, but I am thinking about an FC-6 and would spring for it if it was on sale. There was no bundle sale when I bought the FXIII.

It's here. I'm going to lose the weekend with it and get familiar.
Congrats man congrats and good call....take your time and it’ll be fantastic, FAS is just like learning a guitar, its serious PRO equipment, and all in one with the FC6, (and an expression pedal)j so I recommend Mission Engineering myself, but there is also FAS pedals.

Back
Top Bottom