FC-6 frustrated

I purchased my FC-6 for my Axe Fx3,I plugged it in the right in/out and for some reason it will power up fine but won’t change presets or do anything past the point of having power,it shows firmware at the top and the scribble screens all have the blank dashes,am I not setting up properly?

Sorry to say, but have you read the manual? You need to make sure what layout the FC is on etc.

If you've played with layouts in the past, who knows what state they are in? First step check the FC config to see what layout is the start layout for the FC

I purchased my FC-6 for my Axe Fx3,I plugged it in the right in/out and for some reason it will power up fine but won’t change presets or do anything past the point of having power,it shows firmware at the top and the scribble screens all have the blank dashes,am I not setting up properly?

Did you try and load in the default layouts and settings? If you go to setup on the Axe, FC Controllers and then page over reset you can load the default layouts etc.

I have not,lol...I think this is all operated error to be honest,like I say ,it powered up fine but it’s almost as if it just has nothing loaded in to it,I’m a give it a try,thank you for your help

I have not,lol...I think this is all operated error to be honest,like I say ,it powered up fine but it’s almost as if it just has nothing loaded in to it,I’m a give it a try,thank you for your help
No worries at all you're welcome. sounds like it could be that. You can also create you're own layouts as well but the defaults are there to get you started.

According to the Axe Fx it’s saying no FC’s are connected,but I have power but it’s not reading the info I guess
It's gotta be the XLR cable then.

I had a similar issue a while back where FC was getting power but no data was showing. It turned out that the company I use to make my cables used instrument cable instead of XLR cable by mistake.

It's gotta be the XLR cable then.

I had a similar issue a while back where FC was getting power but no data was showing. It turned out that the company I use to make my cables used instrument cable instead of XLR cable by mistake.
Sounds good ,you’ve saved me a world of headaches ,thank you kindly

Back
Top Bottom