FC-6 / FC-12 Waitlist... When?

Retro Rick

Inspired
I'm waiting for an FM3, I'm also waiting a Foot Controller, does anyone know how long that waitlist will be? When I buy my FM3 it would be nice to be offered to buy a an FC and have them shipped together, any chance of that?

I'm waiting for an FM3, I'm also waiting a Foot Controller, does anyone know how long that waitlist will be? When I buy my FM3 it would be nice to be offered to buy a an FC and have them shipped together, any chance of that?
The FC waitlist is up to December and the FM list has not even started shipping yet. Depending on your place on both lists maybe you will be able to order both and maybe you won't

The FC waitlist is up to December and the FM list has not even started shipping yet. Depending on your place on both lists maybe you will be able to order both and maybe you won't
I'm not sure, what I would want to do if I get an invite to purchase an FC before I get the FM3, I don't have an Axe Fx III, so the footswitch on it's own would be useless to me. Anyway, I guess I'll deal with that when the time comes.

I'm not sure, what I would want to do if I get an invite to purchase an FC before I get the FM3, I don't have an Axe Fx III, so the footswitch on it's own would be useless to me. Anyway, I guess I'll deal with that when the time comes.
You will prob want to buy the FC and just hold on to it until the FM comes out or gamble and let the invite go and hope the FC are available at no wait when you get the FM invite

Shipped together? ..If you are on the waitlist for them both - the odds are pretty-slim. If you do want both, I would snap each up as soon as they become available or you could out-maneuver yourself and end up waiting longer than necessary to obtain both pieces of kit.

Having said that, Fractal is advertising FC stock later this year.

“..HOW TO ORDER: The new FC-12 (/FC-6) is now shipping on a first-come-first-serve basis to customers on a waitlist. To join the waitlist, please visit www.fractalaudio.com/waitlist. We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q3 2019...”

Fractal are not known for messing around....though nobody can foresee the future when it comes to unanticipated supply-chain issues. ...Just gotta give them a tiny-bit of a break, they are moving as fast as they can. There’s no upside in them doing anything else.

FAS will ship in 2 boxes even if you order them together I bet, so likely no real benefit or cost savings of buying them one at a time or both together

Back
Top Bottom