FC-6 display when toggling between scenes

Goodsal

I have my FC-6 set up to allow for 8 scenes, using 2 of the switches to toggle between 2 scenes each. The problem is that when I toggle to the secondary scene, the light on the button switches from bright to dim, and then I can no longer see which scene is active. Is there a way to program it so that it stays on bright regardless of which of the two scenes are selected?

I have my FC-6 set up to allow for 8 scenes, using 2 of the switches to toggle between 2 scenes each. The problem is that when I toggle to the secondary scene, the light on the button switches from bright to dim, and then I can no longer see which scene is active. Is there a way to program it so that it stays on bright regardless of which of the two scenes are selected?
This is how it's supposed to work. The light being dim is the indication you are on the secondary scene.

The problem is all of the other non-selected scenes are dim also, so when selecting the secondary scene each of the 6 buttons are dim and you can't tell which is selected.

It might be cool if you could choose a different color for the alternate selection for any toggle function.

Not a bad idea but my understanding is that it would be a big departure requiring deep changes.

Not a bad idea but my understanding is that it would be a big departure requiring deep changes.
What about the same color, but have it pulse, or flash (at the preset tempo?) between the 'Bright' and 'Dim' values to indicate that you are on the alternate selection of a toggle function?

If you are using four switches, you could do what I do. I set up 1-4 on tap and 5-8 on hold, with a layout link to the other view, where I have 5-8 on tap and 1-4 on hold wit a layout link to the other view.... 4 buttons, always shows the active scene.
that's a cool idea!

Back
Top Bottom