FC-6/12 question

@moo cow that at 'Doc or an Artinger or other in your signature picture and is it yours? :D (I'm going to derail this thread now for the real, important Phish-related talk that needs to happen. It's my super power after all...)

Ha! Good call. It's a real Doc, and it's a total pipe dream guitar. One day maybe....
I've owned an Equator Mini Trey but it was too unbalanced (head stock heavy) and I just couldn't get along with it.
I'm a sucker for some Trey tone. Been a Phish fan since the early 90's.

Ha! Good call. It's a real Doc, and it's a total pipe dream guitar. One day maybe....
I've owned an Equator Mini Trey but it was too unbalanced (head stock heavy) and I just couldn't get along with it.
I'm a sucker for some Trey tone. Been a Phish fan since the early 90's.
We are legion.

Are the Equators any good? There was another one I saw a while back but I can't remember what they were called.
Ollandoc maybe?

Equator horror stories on TGP make me gun shy of them. If I was looking to spend $4k I’d get a custom Artinger.

Ollandoc maybe?

Equator horror stories on TGP make me gun shy of them. If I was looking to spend $4k I’d get a custom Artinger.
I went on a Google search on these guitars cus I didn't know anything about them. And the Ollandoc seems to have horror stories as well, of fake pickups, sent out without fretwork done, dyed cheaper wood fretboard, etc.

I've been eyeing Ollandocs for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. All things considered, Phred looks like the best option. He's got market share and awareness, and you're not in it for a whole lot of money. The guy I used to play with in my GD tribute band picked up a Deadbolt more recently and loves it.

I've been eyeing Ollandocs for a while but haven't pulled the trigger. All things considered, Phred looks like the best option. He's got market share and awareness, and you're not in it for a whole lot of money. The guy I used to play with in my GD tribute band picked up a Deadbolt more recently and loves it.
If you’re shopping in the 4K range: Artinger. Nothing but good when it comes to stories working with his shop.

Back on topic.....so, how do we navigate scenes? From what I gather, all my presets are on layout one, then when I select a preset that has several scenes associated with it, I have to use MLM buttons to go to layout two, and there select the associated scenes? Is that correct?

Back on topic.....so, how do we navigate scenes? From what I gather, all my presets are on layout one, then when I select a preset that has several scenes associated with it, I have to use MLM buttons to go to layout two, and there select the associated scenes? Is that correct?
Layouts are completely customizable.

What you described would be a method using the default layouts, I think.

I would highly recommend you read the manual.

Yeah, I’m just trying to figure out how to navigate with the least amount of tapping. So, are the presets associated with layout one associated with the scenes on layout two? Say on layout one, I select P4, then I MLM to layout 2, are those scenes set up for the previous P4, or associated with the preset up and down last setting on layout two?

Yeah, I’m just trying to figure out how to navigate with the least amount of tapping. So, are the presets associated with layout one associated with the scenes on layout two? Say on layout one, I select P4, then I MLM to layout 2, are those scenes set up for the previous P4, or associated with the preset up and down last setting on layout two?
Scene changes are relative to whatever preset is active. That has nothing to do with the FC.

If you want to have the least number of taps, create a custom layout.

Back
Top Bottom