FC 6-12 how many orders per day.

FC Waitlist: Now Serving 5/17/18 9:38 AM EST That happened 10 days ago, how many orders are processed per day, and how long will it take to pass from one month to the next? Just curious because there are so many late "Waitlist" requests. I requested in late November.... :(

Is there really need for yet another thread on this topic?
I know being pushy with Fractal is taboo, and for good reason. They work their butts off and provide a high level of service and support. But I empathize with the question posted here. The “Now Serving” thread was encouraging at first, but it seems to have moved like twenty minutes in 10 days. I don’t blame a guy for wondering if they won’t realistically be receiving their unit by end of Q1 after all.
It’s also often likely that a Fractal representative will swoop in and answer these things sometimes (quite often, actually).
You’re right that more questioning threads aren’t needed, but there isn’t a lot of harm in asking.

I know being pushy with Fractal is taboo, and for good reason. They work their butts off and provide a high level of service and support. But I empathize with the question posted here. The “Now Serving” thread was encouraging at first, but it seems to have moved like twenty minutes in 10 days. I don’t blame a guy for wondering if they won’t realistically be receiving their unit by end of Q1 after all.
It’s also often likely that a Fractal representative will swoop in and answer these things sometimes (quite often, actually).
You’re right that more questioning threads aren’t needed, but there isn’t a lot of harm in asking.
My point was that there are already (and have been for some time) several threads about the status of FCs.

Creating another one just adds "noise" on the forum and muddies things up.

Back
Top Bottom