FC-12 Setups

Cooldrewb

Inspired
So, I'm new too Fractal. I got the Axe III, FC-12, and Mission Ep-1. Just curious as to how most people have their FC-12 configured. Right now I have my FC-12 setup as follows.

Top Row (left to right)
Preset down, Preset Up, Scene down, Scene up, Tuner, Looper

Bottom Row (left to right)
Amps, Drive, Misc effect, Misc Effect, Delay, Reverb

I made this trying to be able to navigate around and turn on and off things quickly. I don't play gigs so it is just at my house.

So, I'm new too Fractal. I got the Axe III, FC-12, and Mission Ep-1. Just curious as to how most people have their FC-12 configured. Right now I have my FC-12 setup as follows.

Top Row (left to right)
Preset down, Preset Up, Scene down, Scene up, Tuner, Looper

Bottom Row (left to right)
Amps, Drive, Misc effect, Misc Effect, Delay, Reverb

I made this trying to be able to navigate around and turn on and off things quickly. I don't play gigs so it is just at my house.
Welcome. That setup looks great.

People do what works for them. Some people put multiple scenes on one switch using the Toggle function. There’s no right answer. Check out the options available per switch and try things. Don’t let someone else’s setup tell you want to do. Only you actually know what you’re doing and what you need.

That said if people have the time to share what their doing, you could learn things of course. I believe there are several threads like this one with answers already. Try a search maybe.

Back
Top Bottom