FC-12 Not Resetting!

beardaddy1

Hi folks - need to know what I'm missing here.

FC-12 worked great before but now....

1) Mini LCDs lit up but no text.
2) No LED Rings are lit.
3) None of the footswitches do anything to the AxeFXIII

Main Display works and correctly shows Patch# and Scene# when changing from the AxeFXIII panel.

Tried the "Setup/FC Controllers/ Load FC-12 Factory Default Layouts & Settings" multiple times.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Ric

2) No LED Rings are lit.

Main Display works and correctly shows Patch# and Scene# when changing from the AxeFXIII panel.

Tried the "Setup/FC Controllers/ Load FC-12 Factory Default Layouts & Settings" multiple times.

Ric
Which layout are you using? Perhaps it switched to an empty layout?

2) No LED Rings are lit.

Ric
Did you do anything different when it stopped working?

Working now...here's what happened. BTW - it was not the XLR cable!

Using FracTool, I imported a whole bank of patches into III. Tweaked a few to get them to work and everything looked and sounded good. When the III booted up again, it was on one of the imported patches. The FC-12 looked almost dead as described above even when dialing around to the other imported patches. But zipping over to one of the original patches in the III magically brought the FC-12 to life! And it stayed alive even when going back to one of the imported patches! Seems I have to leave the III on one of the original patches when I power it down.

Working now...here's what happened. BTW - it was not the XLR cable!

Using FracTool, I imported a whole bank of patches into III. Tweaked a few to get them to work and everything looked and sounded good. When the III booted up again, it was on one of the imported patches. The FC-12 looked almost dead as described above even when dialing around to the other imported patches. But zipping over to one of the original patches in the III magically brought the FC-12 to life! And it stayed alive even when going back to one of the imported patches! Seems I have to leave the III on one of the original patches when I power it down.
If you could please upload your imported patch, I'll take a look. Sounds like a bug. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom