FC-12 Momentary Contact Switch on/off?

I just got my new FC12.
I want to set my Flanger with a Momentary Contact Switch on/off, so when I step on the switch and hold it down it turns ON then when I release my foot, it turns back OFF.

I found the option to: Bypass/Chan Select/Chan Toggle/ Chan Inc/Dec. But no Momentary.

If this is located somewhere else please let me know. I think I could do this on my old Fractal MCF-101.

If you forgot to include the Momentary Option in this firmware version, please add it to the next firmware rev.

Thanks,
Zang

You need to setup a switch with a category of Control Switch and a function of Momentary. Then attach the appropriate Control Switch Modifier to your Flanger Bypass. That should get you what you want. I have attached screenshots from Axe-Edit for clarity.

flanger cswitch1.png
flanger cswitch1b.png

You need to setup a switch with a category of Control Switch and a function of Momentary. Then attach the appropriate Control Switch Modifier to your Flanger Bypass.
Is there not an option to just set the switch controlling the effect Bypass to momentary like on the AX8? That seems like it'd be an easier solution than using a CS for it.

Is there not an option to just set the switch controlling the effect Bypass to momentary like on the AX8? That seems like it'd be an easier solution than using a CS for it.
There is not. That would compromise Hold functions and confuse many people.

So I set up the whammy this way but it has a delay of about a second or two when i push the control switch any advice to have a quicker response?

So I set up the whammy this way but it has a delay of about a second or two when i push the control switch any advice to have a quicker response?
I'll bet the change is happening instantly, and it's just taking Axe-Edit a second to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom