FC-12 Main Screen

hgwy407

Inspired
I just picked up an FC-12 and noticed my screen leans to a grey background but noticed many pictures here where the main screen leans to blue. Is the grey-ish color normal? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3822-1.jpg
    IMG_3822-1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
I've found that the brightness settings for the main and small screens, as well as viewing angle also change your perception of background color. At least they do to my eyes.

Rex, very true. I had an FC-6 and it just seemed brighter. The main screen here just seems more muted than the smaller screens compared to what I remember with the 6. I have the contrast set to 100. As I picked this up used, I want to make sure I'm OK with this. Greatly appreciated.

I have the same "problem" over here. My main display is clearly greyish whereas the mini displays are light blue. That has nothing to do with settings or camera angle (I tried out all the options). Maybe they run out of material for a certain amount of FC-12s? Got mine also in January 21 (Europe). But it seems this has occured in jan 19 already (there's another thread).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom