FC-12 Labels-Channels

bshaw92

Experienced
I have some channels setup for the amp, delay1, delay 2 (Main Layout Page) etc. Looking for a way to make the active channel stay displayed on the FC-12. The layout is working accurately and as planned, but I would like to see the active channel name/label on the switch display if possible. I could also live with one color for tap and one color for tap-hold to differentiate. I can make the label in custom, but having one label name on tap (channel A) and one label name on tap-hold (Channel D) does not produce the result. It may not be possible at this stage so I thought I would check.

The concept is you can “hear” the current channel/scene, so instead you’ll see what the button press will do.

The reality is I have a lot going on during performances and sometimes if I forget, seeing it helps.

The reality is I have a lot going on during performances and sometimes if I forget, seeing it helps.
Sure. But how will you know what the switch does when you press it? Easier to forget that than to play a note on guitar and hear where you are.

Just explaining the current concept.

Sure. But how will you know what the switch does when you press it? Easier to forget that than to play a note on guitar and hear where you are.

Just explaining the current concept.

It may happens if you have a big break into your song in which you don’t have to change scene.

One solution could be to allow the the FC to program a button to select the same scene. In that case if you forgot where you are you press again the same scene - if it’a the same is a no-operation.

Having said that, I think it might be already doable

It may happens if you have a big break into your song in which you don’t have to change scene.

One solution could be to allow the the FC to program a button to select the same scene. In that case if you forgot where you are you press again the same scene - if it’a the same is a no-operation.

Yup. Just have a tap function with one scene on it.

Also, this thread is about Channels not Scenes.

You can have the Scene name and/or number appear on the main display of the FC.

Back
Top Bottom