FC-12 & FC-6 Firmware 1.09 changed my bank access

Hello there, I recently upgraded my FC12 with firmware 1.09; I used to be able to go into banks in multiples of 10 up to any number, 300, 400 etc. with the previous firmware. But now, it only goes to 105, what went wrong????

Go to the FC settings on your Axe screen and set your max banks.
I’m going from memory here so there’s a good chance I’m wrong and you may need to look around in the settings to find it. But, it’s there.

There is a lower limit and upper limit setting on Bank switches. Change yours to the mavimum.

From the FC manual:

1. BANK: INCREMENT / DECREMENT (“INC / DEC”)

“Inc / Dec” functions allow you to scroll through a series, stepping up or down.

Increment/Decrement – Designates the step size, up or down. For example, to create a switch that goes to the next bank, select +1. For a switch that goes to the previous bank, select -1.

Wrap – Determines whether the banks wrap around when you get to the either end of the list.

Lower Limit, Upper Limit – These set the lowest and highest bank that can be accessed using this switch, allowing you to restrict access to only certain banks/presets. If you’re using UP and DOWN switches, you’ll probably want to set the same limits for both.

Danny W.

Back
Top Bottom