FC-12 droptune preset?

Ibanezandy

Hey everyone, hope your all doin well and safe! I got a question, looking for some help.

Ex.. I’m using the brown sound for my main sound. And I was wondering if there’s a way I could program the drop tune preset into my FC 12 and have it drop tune my brown sound tone, when needed? Some of my college’s drop tune and I want to just basically hit tap a button and Droptune.

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it

Andy

Hey everyone, hope your all doin well and safe! I got a question, looking for some help.

Ex.. I’m using the brown sound for my main sound. And I was wondering if there’s a way I could program the drop tune preset into my FC 12 and have it drop tune my brown sound tone, when needed? Some of my college’s drop tune and I want to just basically hit tap a button and Droptune.

Thank you very much, I greatly appreciate it

Andy

To be clear - the FC12 does not process sound. You will have to add a pitch block, preferably early in the signal chain, and set it to virtual capo, drop tuned to whatever you want. Then assign a switch on your FC 12 to activate the pitch block or bypass it.

this is in axe edit

1) add the pitch block in your preset, first block after the input block
2) chose the virtual capo block , set to -1 for Eb ( presuming your guitar is tuned to E )
3) when the Pitch block is selected, right click ( mac click & CTRL ) on the bypass button
4) Set the control button to Control switch one
5) come out of that, click the controllers menu ..set all the 8 scene buttons to last
6) in a layout on the FC controller pick the button you want to control the pitch block...I name mine Eb strangely and have it as button 6 on the bottom row of my FC12
7) configure that button so it is control switch 1, set to select pitch block

Now in any preset by selecting the Eb button on the controller it will change the pitch block to ON , ie Eb and will remain in that setting for all scenes in the preset

Back
Top Bottom