FC-12 Case

mrphlurph

Inspired
Just thought I would post a case I am using for the FC12 and Mission foot pedal. I originally bought this case for the FCB1010 and found it is a great fit for the FC-12 and foot pedal. Listed on Amazon as SKB MIDI Foot Controller Soft Case for FCB1010, MFC10, FC 200, Cyber Foot, (You can see I use a small piece of styrofoam to fill in the extra space. IMG_4511.jpegAmazon product ASIN B001LNO9JI

Thanks for posting this info. If you don't mind: what's the distance between the right side of the FC-12 and the inside of the case opening? I'm trying to determine whether my existing pedals will fit. Thanks!

Dave

Hey Dave, It's 6 5/8" from the FC to the edge of the inside case opening. It's 9 1/2" deep. For the Mission SP-1 pedal, the width of the pedal is a fraction bigger than the opening. If I push down just a bit it fits in, though very snug. The distance between the FC-12 and Mission pedal in the picture is 3 1/8". It has worked out great for me for gigs - and used an old case for new gear. Let me know if that helps.

That is helpful. I have to measure my pedals to see whether they will fit. Will report back, in case it helps someone else. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom