FC-12 BUG: Expression Pedal Lag for Large Presets

I like to stay it that way aswell, but some indicator would perfectly make sense.

Same. I've just learned to wait a few minutes. But it might be cool to have the 'Axe-Fx III' that is currently in white font in the top left of the screen turn Blue or something when it's fully initialized. Or do the night rider type effect across the letters until it's finished. I know I know, just adding more stuff for the Axe-Fx to process to indicate when it's finished initializing...

Sounds like this would only be an issue for folks that do all eggs in one basket setups. I have a few high CPU presets but I don't generally boot up on them so would never see this behavior. I think the forum should have a section on how to think outside of your comfort zone. How to set up presets with scenes and turn FX on and off via scenes instead of trying to recreate a 1980 12 foot long pedal board.
I do use Scenes - to their full extent. I also like kitchen sink presets. That's how I work. I want less presets, not more.

However, I don't really need to boot up and go straight to playing and using modifiers before a couple minutes has passed.

@unix-guy Hey that's the beauty of the AXE FX you can have your cake and ice cream any damn way you want it. There is no right or wrong just how complex or simple you want to make it.

And yes I am in the preset per song camp with scenes for FX as well as expression pedals. :)

Back
Top Bottom