FC-12 Arrived and Get smaller displays to work

ChinStrap

Inspired
hi, just got my FC-12 an hour ago and the big display works fine but none of the smaller toggle displays will respond. It allows me to chose a Layout and the rings light up displaying Layout 1-8 but after i chose one, it goes straight to what you see in the picture and the buttons don't react. I've tried 2 new XLR cables and an old one with the same result. It boots up fine with 1.05 showing and my Axe III is up to date on the current firmware. Attached is a picture and this is currently in Layout 1. Shouldn't the smaller toggle displays be showing preset names? Any advice/help would be appreciated.(sorry, can't figure out how to load the pictures)---SOLVED. Didn't scroll over far enough on setup menu. sorry.

Last edited:
Which Layout did you choose?

Did you perform the factory layout reset for FC-12 as directed in the quick start printout that came with the unit?

hi, just got my FC-12 an hour ago and the big display works fine but none of the smaller toggle displays will respond. It allows me to chose a Layout and the rings light up displaying Layout 1-8 but after i chose one, it goes straight to what you see in the picture and the buttons don't react. I've tried 2 new XLR cables and an old one with the same result. It boots up fine with 1.05 showing and my Axe III is up to date on the current firmware. Attached is a picture and this is currently in Layout 1. Shouldn't the smaller toggle displays be showing preset names? Any advice/help would be appreciated.(sorry, can't figure out how to load the pictures)
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FC-X/FC-Quickstart.pdf

Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 1.38.12 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom