FC 1 Pedal 3 picking up FC 1 Pedal 2 Movement

RevDrucifer

Fractal Fanatic
Good eve,

I have 2 expression pedals plugged into my FC-6, a Mission Engineering EP-1 and a Fractal EV-1. The EP-1 is dedicated to wah and the the EV-1 does whatever else.

EP-1 = FC 1 Pedal 2
EV-1 = FC 1 Pedal 3

When using my the EP-1, the volume kept dropping out as I'd move the wah pedal. I opened the modifier menu for the EV-1 and found that it was doing a very choppy version of the movements I was making on the EP-1. It's doing it on all my presets, actually. I've never had this occur before, this is strange, for sure.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I've attached a preset (you'll have to toss your own cabs in it) to see if the same thing is happening for anyone else.

Attachments

• JP2C+.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
I had a ribbon cable come loose in my FC-6 caused all kinds of odd havoc with the expression pedals. Naturally I discovered this while setting up for a gig. Wouldn't say I'm ruff on the FC but its mounted to a board that I set on its side quite a bit loading in and out.

Yeah I glued everything in the FC-6 and AFX3. Just two dabs on the outside edge of the connector so if you had to get it apart you should be able to just pick it off.

Attachments

• IMG_3568.jpeg
    IMG_3568.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom