FBT Stage MaxX 12Ma

Sixstring

Legend!
Anyone tried these? I have not been looking at monitors for a while, went looking for a coax and came across these. I haven't seen anything about them on the forum... anyone?. Specs look pretty good for a prosumer box in the $800 range and at 30Lbs are pretty light for a 12" coax.

Stagemaxx 12ma

Anyone tried these? I have not been looking at monitors for a while, went looking for a coax and came across these. I haven't seen anything about them on the forum... anyone?. Specs look pretty good for a prosumer box in the $800 range and at 30Lbs are pretty light for a 12" coax.

I JUST BOUGHT TWO OF THIS ACTIVE MONITORS, I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ABOUT IT AND SEEMS TO BE THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OPTIONS IN THE MARKET, CLRS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY, AND TO BE HONEST I THINK THIS WILL BE BETTER OPTION TO MATCH THE FRACTAL AUDIO AXE FX 2. ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THIS 500 W MONSTERS ARRIVE TO MY ADRESS AND I WILL RECORD SOME DEMOS FOR YOU GUYS!

CHEERS!

WELCOME! | Javier Sepúlveda Official Website

$800? They're 1500 everywhere I've checked! The Verve 12ma's didn't work out so well for me , makes me a bit skeptical about these.

$800? They're 1500 everywhere I've checked! The Verve 12ma's didn't work out so well for me , makes me a bit skeptical about these.

I had found a white one on ebay for $800 but that has since gone, I didn't really go looking at the pro shops for further pricing. I know what you mean about the 12Ma's they had EQ issues, I had some Passive one that worked fine and used for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom