Favorite all around Reverb VST?

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
Looking for a good plug-in for mixing/tracking. I'm looking for a reverb that works on guitars, drums, keys. A good all arounder. Please add your ideas. I am a UAD user now but considering all

I use the FAS plugin or Space Designer in Logic X. But usually the FAS plugin because I know the algorithms so well now.

I use the FAS plugin or Space Designer in Logic X. But usually the FAS plugin because I know the algorithms so well now.
Are you using the FAS plugin on instruments other than guitar?

Valhalla VintageVerb or Plate, Capitol Chambers if you use UAD.
I have heard o the valhalla and its only $50. Looks very functional. I'll have to check out the Capitol Chambers. I'm currently demo'ing UAD EMT 140

Agree 100% on both the Vahallas (and everything else he makes); great sound and flexibility, really reasonable cpu, and such a deal too.
Native Instruments RC24 and RC48, very Lexicon.

Are you using the FAS plugin on instruments other than guitar?
Yea. I'll sit it on a side channel and buss everything in a project into it in varying amounts.

The reverb wash on the non-guitar parts in this track are all FAS Reverb plugin. The guitar tracks were also FAS algorithms, but coming straight from my III during tracking.

@iaresee very cool. That mix sounds lovely. The reverb space is so huge, you could swim in that. Ethereal. Love it. Thanks for sharing the clip man, I haven't been able to evaluate the FAS reverb otherwise.

Valhalla Vintage Verb almost 100% of the time. I own and enjoy FAS reverb as well, but VVV sounds pretty much spot on to what's in my head by default. It's a favorite of many pro engineers as well.

Why are you blocking it? The problem is on your side.
Hmmm, now it's working fine.

And I have no blockers running. Looks like for some reason the URL was missing a couple W's before.
I listened to other soundcloud stuff today too.
Anyway, sorted, by the gods, apparently.

Hmmm, now it's working fine.

And I have no blockers running. Looks like for some reason the URL was missing a couple W's before.
I listened to other soundcloud stuff today too.
Anyway, sorted, by the gods, apparently.
Strange. Nothing changed on this end.

Lexicon Native PCM Bundle is my go to for total project verbs. Only downside is it's price.

Recently got Clearmountains Domain....freakin awesome!...again, not cheap.

Last edited:
Waves abbey roads reverb plates on sale for $35 with a coupon. I don't know much about this plugin but at that price Im likely going to get it

Damn,
Just went to buy the Fractal reverb and saw it still uses iLock - Bummer. I'm not going there.
Thanks
Pauly

Looking for a good plug-in for mixing/tracking. I'm looking for a reverb that works on guitars, drums, keys. A good all arounder. Please add your ideas. I am a UAD user now but considering all

Back
Top Bottom